Join ProspectSV as they present the Innovation & Impact Symposium on June 14th, 2017! Located at the Microsoft Conference Center in Mountain View, this event will feature the region’s leaders from the startup, corporate, public and research communities to examine what it takes to integrate and implement solutions for maximum impact. Formerly the Connected and Charged Symposium, the event will build on its history as the premiere forum for connected transportation, mobility and electrification. It will be headlined by several plenaries with notable speakers. The remaining agenda will follow three tracks: Mobility, Energy and The Built Environment. Each track will have three breakout sessions throughout the day. Exhibitor booths will also be featured.
The Silicon Valley Energy Summit provides workable ideas by exploring best practices with insights about upcoming energy technologies, markets and policies.
2017 Panel Topics will include:
- How California’s aggressive new SB32 targets will affect consumers
- Community Choice Aggregation growth in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties
- How vulnerable is the U.S. electricity system to physical and cyber threats?
- Transforming personal transportation: Electrification, autonomy, ownership
- Protecting building energy systems in the era of IoT connectivity
- Latest developments in cleantech financing options