Here is a Glimpse of Minerva's Event on "Innovations in Water Reuse" held on April 24th at GSV Labs, Redwood City. The diverse panel consisted of experts from research, government, industry and finance sectors. This dynamic group of experts and audience explored the opportunities for capturing, treating and reusing water at a building, site, campus or regional scale. The policy, technology and financing innovations that are needed to make distributed water reuse standard practice were also discussed along with the challenges that need to be overcome for innovations to move forward.
The panelists included:
- Dr Sebastien Tilmans, Director of Operations, William Cloy Codiga Resource Recovery Center at Stanford University
- Bruce Alderman, VP Sales, Desalitech
- Jerry De La Piedra, Water Supply Planning & Conservation Manager. Santa Clara Valley Water District
- Chris Robbins, Managing Director, CleanFund Commercial PACE Capital
- Moderator: Marianna Grossman, Founder and Managing Partner, Minerva Ventures
Photography By: Balmiki Sur